Artists’ Champion Circle
The Artists’ Champion Circle is a tier of Director’s Circle membership made up of civically minded art enthusiasts who are under 40 years old and support our mission to bring dynamic contemporary art to a broad audience for free. Members have the unique opportunity to engage with Public Art Fund artists, often before their work is known to a broader audience, have exclusive access to Public Art Fund’s curatorial team, and other unique opportunities.
Past events include a walkthrough of The Hive at Moynihan Train Hall with Elmgreen & Dragset; studio visits with Fred Eversley, Claudia Weise and Hugh Hayden; and Kusama: Cosmic Nature at the New York Botanical Gardens and Gillian Wearing: Wearing Masks at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. Past travel has included trips to Berlin, Marfa, and Mexico City.
Benefits for the Artists’ Champion Circle with annual dues of $2,500 include:
- Invitations to VIP previews and receptions for Public Art Fund exhibitions
- Access to curator-led tours of museums and cultural institutions, artist studios, private collections, and galleries
- VIP passes to select art fairs Advance registration to Public Art Fund public programs
- Opportunity to join for art-filled day trips and domestic travel
- Discounted tickets to annual PAF Party and listed as official hosts of the After Party
- Monthly newsletter