Members at all levels receive special benefits year-round that enrich their connection with our exhibitions and community of artists. Public Art Fund has membership levels with annual dues ranging from free to $10,000.
- Special access to select Public Art Fund openings and celebrations
- Priority registration for limited capacity Public Art Fund Talks at The Cooper Union
- Subscription to Public Art Fund’s E-newsletter
Supporter & Dual Supporter
- All of the Benefits of Friendship, plus:
- Invitation to select VIP previews and receptions
- Membership discount on select special events
- All of the Benefits of the Supporter Level for you + a guest!
The Director’s Circle is Public Art Fund’s premier patron group that provides unique opportunities to engage with art and artists, and ensures that Public Art Fund has the resources necessary to present remarkable exhibitions across New York City. Members enjoy exclusive special access to artists, private collections, exhibition openings, art fairs, and more. Dues include a one-year membership for two individuals, and are partially tax-deductible.