Members of the Director’s Circle receive behind-the-scenes access to our exhibitions and participate in meaningful exchanges about art and culture with Public Art Fund curators and artists through exclusive studio visits, private collections tours, and other special events.
Recent events include a walkthrough of The Hive at Moynihan Train Hall with Elmgreen & Dragset; studio visits with Claudia Wieser and Hugh Hayden; and Kusama: Cosmic Nature at the New York Botanical Gardens and Gillian Wearing: Wearing Masks at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. In 2022, programs will be held virtually and in-person.
There are two levels of membership within the Director’s Circle. Director’s Circle+ members experience more unique opportunities to engage with art and artists. Here are the benefits that each level of membership enjoys:
Benefits for the Director’s Circle with annual dues of $5,000 include:
- Invitations to VIP previews and receptions for Public Art Fund exhibitions
- Access to curator-led tours of museums and cultural institutions, artist studios, private collections, and galleries
- Complimentary VIP passes to select art fairs
- Advance registration to Public Art Fund public programs
- First choice selection of Public Art Fund artist editions
Benefits for the Director’s Circle+ with annual dues of $10,000 include:
- All of the above PLUS
- Invitations to exhibition opening luncheons and dinners with the artist(s)
- A private tour of one Public Art Fund exhibition with Director & Chief Curator Nicholas Baume for up to four guests
Membership can be shared between up to two individuals. A small portion of the annual dues will not be tax-deductible.
Click here for a list of current Director’s Circle members, and for more information, please email us at [email protected].