Past events have included: an intimate dinner with Jeff Koons, studio visits with Farah Al Qasimi, Sam Moyer, Sarah Sze, and Hank Willis Thomas, and a curator-led walkthrough of member: Pope.L, 1978-2001 at the Museum of Modern Art. In the 2020-2021 season, all programs will be held virtually.
The annual membership dues support Public Art Fund’s remarkable exhibition program across New York City.
- Invitations to curator-led tours of museums and cultural institutions, artist studios, private collections, and galleries
- Invitations to VIP previews and receptions for select Public Art Fund exhibitions
- Priority access to Public Art Fund’s travel program (on hold)
- Complimentary VIP passes to select art fairs
- VIP access to Public Art Fund Talks at The Cooper Union
- First choice access to Public Art Fund artist editions
- A subscription to and listing in Public Art Fund’s Annual Magazine
- All the benefits at the $5,000 level PLUS
- Invitations to Public Art Fund exhibition opening luncheons and dinners with the artist