Past events include:
- An intimate dinner with Jeff Koons;
- A studio visit with acclaimed artist Tony Oursler
- A tour of Rob Pruitt’s 50th Birthday Bash at The Brant Foundation Art Study Center with the artist;
- Complimentary access to Public Art Fund Talks, an artist lecture series; and
- VIP access to international art fairs such as Art Basel in Miami Beach, Frieze, and The Armory Show.
With a gift of $5,000, you can join other art enthusiasts in the Director’s Circle and take part in a year of special events and activities. Dues include a one-year membership for two individuals, and $4,800 of your gift is tax-deductible.
To learn more about the Director’s Circle, contact Devon Caranicas at 212.223.7806 or dcaranicas@PublicArtFund.org.
UAP is the official partner of the 2017 Director’s Circle.